el-mesa7ayangy 1400G

my latest invensions...

elmesa7-ayan-gey 1400 Generation..

components

-Two copper made rings "of the (3edet telephone 2ors bayez) " producing noisy reasonance
-The spare rope of my old sports shoes
-A big yellowish brown envelope made as a cone at a terminal of the rope
-My mobile alarm

principle
the mobile is hanged with the cone shaped envelope & one copper ring at a terminal of the rope..
the other terminal is hanged at the curtain above my bed
when the mobile rings it rings directly above my ears & the cone augments the sound with the ring

trial
100% effective in waking me up

comments :
"universal..sha3'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal " said the cocker ad :P :D


& at last :

el 7aga mesh el e7'tera3...la2 2ommoo

Posted by Mohammad Aboul-wafa on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 at 1:06 AM | Permalink



Post a Comment

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam